The rise of Muslim extremism as of late can also be blamed on the tolerant attitude that Muslim apologists and Muslim coddlers have been showing Muslims –especially Muslim extremists. Whether it is due to those nitwits’ ignorance about Islam’s violent nature or because of fear of a backlash from Muslim radicals is irrelevant. Their tolerance of Islamic wayward practices is now choking the life out of our liberty.
I really don’t understand how some people could defend Islam as a religion of peace when Muslim actions all over the world clearly indicates the opposite.
Islam is not a religion of peace!
I can cite a lot of circumstances which points out that Islam is in fact, a religion based on hatred and violence, starting with the Qur’an.
The Qur’an contains at least 109 verses that calls Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Allah. Muslims who do not join the call for jihad are declared apostates thus, putting themselves at risk of getting killed by those who believe it is their holy duty to slaughter infidels and muslims who do not adhere to the teachings of Qur’an.
Simply put, apostasy in Islam means death.
Qur’an: The Holy Book of Islam
- Quran (2:191-193) “And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing… but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)”
- Qur’an (2:216) “Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.”
- Qur’an (2:244) “Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things.”
- Qur’an (3:151) “Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority.”
- Qur’an (3:56) “As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”
- Qur’an (4:74) “Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.”
- Qur’an (4:76) “Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…”
- Qur’an (4:89) “They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”
- Qur’an (4:95) “Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward.”
- Qur’an (4:104) “And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain…”
- Qur’an (5:33) “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement”
- Qur’an (8:12) “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”
- Qur’an (8:15) “O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey’s end.”
- Qur’an (8:39) “And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah”
- Qur’an (8:57) “If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember.”
- Qur’an (8:67) “It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land…“
- Qur’an (8:59-60) “And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah’s Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy.”
- Qur’an (8:65) “O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight…”
- Qur’an (9:5) “So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.”
- Qur’an (9:14) “Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people.”
- Qur’an (9:20) “Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah’s way are of much greater worth in Allah’s sight. These are they who are triumphant.”
- Qur’an (9:29) “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”
- Qur’an (9:30) “And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!”
- Qur’an (9:38-39) “O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place.”
- Qur’an (9:41-42) “Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew. If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them”
- Qur’an (9:73) “O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”
- Qur’an (9:88) “But the Messenger, and those who believe with him, strive and fight with their wealth and their persons: for them are (all) good things: and it is they who will prosper.”
- Qur’an (9:111) “Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.”
- Qur’an (9:123) “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.”
- Qur’an (17:16) “And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction.”
- Qur’an (21:44) “We gave the good things of this life to these men and their fathers until the period grew long for them; See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? Is it then they who will win?”
- Qur’an (25:52) “Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness…”
- Qur’an (33:60-62) “If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter.”
- Qur’an (47:3-4) “Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord… So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah’s Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)… If it had been Allah’s Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost.”
- Qur’an (47:35) “Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost (Shakir: “have the upper hand”) for Allah is with you.”
- Qur’an (48:17) “There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; and whoso turneth back, him will He punish with a painful doom.”
- Qur’an (48:29) “Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves”
- Qur’an (61:4) “Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way”
- Qur’an (61:9) “He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist.”
- Qur’an (61:10-12) “O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment. That you believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of ‘Adn – Eternity [‘Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success.”
- Qur’an (66:9) “O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey’s end.”
Muslim barbarians all over the world adheres to the above verses of the Qur’an.
Next, is the Hadith.
The Hadith contains sayings of the prophet Muhammad and accounts of his daily practices narrated in the Sunnah that constitutes the major source of guidance for all muslims. Chapter 6, verse 112 of the Qur’an contains a prophecy for the ‘fabrication’ of the Hadith by the prophet’s enemies. Muhammad himself forbids the documenting of his hadith which raises a huge question as to why? Lets us also be reminded that Muhammad is the author of the Qur’an, claiming the revelations known as Ayah was passed to him by Allah through the angel Gabriel. Those ‘revelations’ form the verses of the Qur’an.
For two centuries after Muhammad’s death, there was no authorised documentation of his hadith in accordance with the prohibition he left before he died. There were hadiths written as early as the prophet’s time but, he collected them all and burned them. Muhammad’s burning of the early hadiths was mentioned in the Hadith that exists today. The prohibition of writing the hadith continued for 200 years after Muhammad’s death, until the reign of Omar Ibn Abdel-Aziz. The time of his reign as caliphate, there was a widespread rumor about the prophet Muhammad which resulted to the muslims deserting the Qur’an to look for hadiths. Omar Ibn Abdel-Aziz was left with no choice but, to issue an order to permit the writings of the hadith and the sunnah to end Muslim rebellion. Now, let’s take a look at some controversial contents of the Hadith.
Excerpts from the Hadith
- Bukhari (1:35) “The person who participates in (Holy Battles) in Allah’s cause and nothing compels him do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty ( if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise ( if he is killed).”
- Bukhari (8:387) Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally.”
- Bukhari (11:626) [Muhammad said:] “I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes.”
- Bukhari (52:65) The Prophet said, ‘He who fights that Allah’s Word, Islam, should be superior, fights in Allah’s Cause.
- Bukhari (52:73) “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords’.”
- BUkhari (52:177) Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. “O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.”
- Bukhari (52:220) Allah’s Apostle said… ‘I have been made victorious with terror’
- Bukhari (52:256) The Prophet… was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, “They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans).”
- Abu Dawud (14:2526) The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, “There is no god but Allah” and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)
- Abu Dawud (14:2527) The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious
- Muslim (1:30) “The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”
- Muslim (1:33) The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah
- Muslim (1:149) “Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause…”
- Muslim (19:4294) “When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him… He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war… When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them… If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them.”
- Muslim (19:4321-4323) Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against unbelievers. His response: “They are of them (meaning the enemy).”
- Muslim (20:4645) “…He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa’id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!”
- Muslim (20:4696) “the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: ‘One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihad died the death of a hypocrite.'”
- Tabari (17:187) “By God, our religion (din) from which we have departed is better and more correct than that which these people follow. Their religion does not stop them from shedding blood, terrifying the roads, and seizing properties.’ And they returned to their former religion.” The words of a group of Christians who had converted to Islam, but realized their error after being shocked by the violence and looting committed in the name of Allah. The price of their decision to return to a religion of peace was that the men were beheaded and the woman and children enslaved by the caliph Ali.
- Tabari (797) The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, “Kill any Jew who falls under your power.” Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad’s men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.
- Tabari (969) “Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us” The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.
- Ibn Ishaq/Hisham (484) Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’’
- Ibn Ishaq/Isham (992) “Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah.” Muhammad’s instructions to his men prior to a military raid.
Just like the Qur’an, the Hadith of Muhammad contains teachings of violence. Death and destruction to the unbelievers was a clear directive from the murderous prophet of the Religion of Peace. Adhering to the Qur’an and the teachings of Muhammad, the muslims wrought havoc in the Middle East, Asia, Africa, the Americas and in Europe. Declaring jihad, they killed millions of nonbelievers in the most gruesome ways very similar to the ways of ISIS or the Islamic State. It happened about 400 years before the Crusade. In fact, the Crusade was launched to repel and eventually, put an end to Muslim violent attacks.
Here is the summary of Muslim invasion 400 years before the Crusade was launched.
Muslim Conquest Before The Crusades
- 630 Muhammad conquers Mecca from his base in Medina.
- 632 Muhammad dies in Medina. Islam controls the Hijaz.
- 636 Muslims conquest of Syria, and the surrounding lands, all Christian – including Palestine and Iraq.
- 637 Muslim Crusaders conquer Iraq (some date it in 635 or 636).
- 638 Muslim Crusaders conquer and annex Jerusalem, taking it from the Byzantines.
- 638 – 650 Muslim Crusaders conquer Iran, except along Caspian Sea.
- 639 – 642 Muslim Crusaders conquer Egypt.
- 641 Muslim Crusaders control Syria and Palestine.
- 643 – 707 Muslim Crusaders conquer North Africa.
- 644 – 650 Muslim Crusaders conquer Cyprus, Tripoli in North Africa, and establish Islamic rule in Iran, Afghanistan, and Sind.
- 673 – 678 Arabs besiege Constantinople, capital of Byzantine Empire.
- 691 Dome of the Rock is completed in Jerusalem, only six decades after Muhammad’s death.
- 710 – 713 Muslim Crusaders conquer the lower Indus Valley.
- 711 – 713 Muslim Crusaders conquer Spain and impose the kingdom of Andalus. The Muslim conquest moves into Europe.
- 718 Conquest of Spain complete.
- 732 Muslim invasion of France is stopped at the Battle of Poitiers/Battle of Tours. The Franks, under their leader Charles Martel (the grandfather of Charlemagne), defeat the Muslims and turn them back out of France.
- 762 Foundation of Baghdad.
- 785 Foundation of the Great Mosque of Cordova.
- 789 Rise of Idrisid amirs (Muslim Crusaders) in Morocco; Christoforos, a Muslim who converted to Christianity, is executed.
- 800 Autonomous Aghlabid dynasty (Muslim Crusaders) in Tunisia
- 807 Caliph Harun al-Rashid orders the destruction of non-Muslim prayer houses & of the church of Mary Magdalene in Jerusalem.
- 809 Aghlabids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Sardinia, Italy.
- 813 Christians in Palestine are attacked; many flee the country.
- 831 Muslim Crusaders capture Palermo, Italy; raids in Southern Italy.
- 837 – 901 Aghlabids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Sicily, raid Corsica, Italy, France.
- 869 – 883 Revolt of black slaves in Iraq.
- 909 Rise of the Fatimid Caliphate in Tunisia; these Muslim Crusaders occupy Sicily, Sardinia.
- 928 – 969 Byzantine military revival, they retake old territories, such as Cyprus (964) and Tarsus (969).
- 937 The Church of the Resurrection (aka Church of Holy Sepulcher) is burned down by Muslims; more churches in Jerusalem are attacked.
- 960 Conversion of Qarakhanid Turks to Islam.
- 969 Fatimids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Egypt and found Cairo.
- 973 Israel and southern Syria are again conquered by the Fatimids.
- 1003 First persecutions by al-Hakim; the Church of St. Mark in Fustat, Egypt, is destroyed.
- 1009 Destruction of the Church of the Resurrection by al-Hakim (see 937).
- 1012 Beginning of al-Hakim’s oppressive decrees against Jews and Christians.
- 1050 Creation of Almoravid (Muslim Crusaders) movement in Mauretania; Almoravids (aka Murabitun) are coalition of western Saharan Berbers; followers of Islam, focusing on the Quran, the hadith, and Maliki law.
- 1071 Battle of Manzikert, Seljuk Turks (Muslim Crusaders) defeat Byzantines and occupy much of Anatolia.
- 1071 Turks (Muslim Crusaders) invade Palestine.
- 1073 Conquest of Jerusalem by Turks (Muslim Crusaders).
- 1075 Seljuks (Muslim Crusaders) capture Nicea (Iznik) and make it their capital in Anatolia.
- 1076 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) (see 1050) conquer western Ghana.
- 1086 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) (see 1050) send help to Andalus, Battle of Zallaca.
- 1090 – 1091 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) occupy all of Andalus except Saragossa and Balearic Islands.
To those claiming that Muslims suffered in the hands of Christians during the Crusades, the chronological events predating the Crusades as listed above will tell you why it happened in the first place. So, making a comparison of atrocities done during and after the crusades without taking the Pre-Crusade chronological facts into consideration is pure ignorance. Now, let’s move to the post war era. Let us talk about the present. Let us refresh our memories of the known terrorist attacks committed by Muslims in jihad’s name. These are just the known and noted attacks.
List of Terrorist Attacks Attributed to Islam
- 1980-1989 A total of 3 terror attacks including the April 18,1983 bombing on the US Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon that left 63 people dead and 120 injured.
- 1990-1999 A total of 8 terror attacks including the February 26, 1993 World Trade Center bombing in New York City which killed 6 people and the August 7, 1998 bombings of the US Embassy in Tanzania and Kenya that left 224 dead and more than 4,000 injured.
- 2000-2009 A total of 42 terror attacks worldwide including the July 7, 2005 London Underground bombing that killed 53 people and injured nearly 700; the March 11, 2004 Madrid train bombings in Spain that killed 191 people and left 1,800 injured; the September 1, 2004 hostage crisis in Russia that killed 344 civilians including 186 children, and the worst one; the September 11, 2001 hijacking of 4 planes by Al Qaeda militants which resulted to the planes crashing into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon Tower that left nearly 3,000 people dead.
- 2010-2015 A total of 60 known terror attacks to date including the April 15, 2013 Boston Marathon bombings; the September 21, 2013 Wesgate Shopping Mall attack; the January 7-9 terror attack in Paris that left 17 people dead, of which the majority were cartoonists and journalists of Charlie Hebdo satirical magazine; and the latest one last February 14-15, 2015 in Copenhagen, Denmark. The worst killings on this period are the massacre of approximately 700 people by the Islamic State fighters in Syria and the January 8, 2015 Baga Massacre by Boko Haram in Baga, Nigeria that left at least 200 people dead and another 2,000 unaccounted for.
The above figures of the terror attacks attributed to Islam, the Religion of Peace are the publicly known terror attacks executed by the radical muslims worldwide. Note that the terror attacks for every ten years has increased. The statistics alone is quite alaming!
And what about the unknown? Will we ever get to find out the rest of the undocumented terror attacks committed by the followers of The Religion of Peace?
As time passes by, I could only hope that no more terror attacks will be added to the figures above. But, it seems impossible, right?
With Muslim Extremism knocking on every country’s door, the freedom of speech and freedom of choice -the foundations of our very own liberty –being threatened by an Islamic backlash everyday, I can’t help thinking we are already captives of Islamic terrorism. By allowing fear of an Islamic backlash to influence our daily lives, we make ourselves their willing captives. By forcibly closing our eyes to reality and fooling ourselves to believe that Islam is indeed a religion of peace, we allow Muhammad’s lies to eat our systems like cancer; polluting our minds and influencing our actions –the same way he had influenced the barbarians who adhere to his mad idealization.
Open your eyes to the truth!
Islam is not a Religion of Peace!
Open your eyes and look at the true face of Islam, The Religion of Hate and Violence.